Strategic Transactions work hard throughout the transaction process to ensure that we achieve optimal results for our clients. We operate along the following lines.
- Determining that your requirements match up with Strategic Transactions expertise
- Determination that your purchase expectations are realistically achievable.
- Agreement of appropriate strategies and fall back scenarios.
- Agreement of appropriate fees and performance bonuses that reflects envisaged returns, risk, time and resources.
- Supporting you through the full transaction cycle. Working with your internal team and external experts.
- Evaluating alternative options to acquire vs alternate methods of achieving your goals.
- Assisting you with determining offer price and deal terms.
- Co-ordinating the due diligence process on your behalf.
With company acquisitions, Strategic Transactions work primarily on project or time based fees. This ensures that we are able to provide expert, impartial advice fearlessly.
We will critically and unemotionally appraise the upsides and downsides when considering a particular acquisition. Having a good working relationship means that should be prepared to justify our findings that, for example:
- no acquisition candidates are going to increase value for your shareholders.
- that you would be better off seeking an alliance than seeking to merge.
Services required vary by client so charges vary as well. We prepare a proposal based upon each individual situation and the needs of each client company.
Our Ethical Commitment
- Strategic Transactions is committed to upholding the highest level of ethical conduct. In this regard, we will:
- Pursue duties with enthusiasm and diligence while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and avoiding all unethical practices.
- Conduct the Company’s business with integrity in all of their dealings with customers, employees and the general public.
- Maintain respect and dignity for the individual and ensure all parties are treated in an honest and fair manner.
- Comply with all applicable laws and in such a way as to attain the highest standard of corporate citizenship.
- Fully respect all requests for confidentiality of information, maintaining confidentiality of non-public information and not act on such information for personal gain.
- Promote and encourage compliance with these ethical standards among those with whom we do business.